a record-breaking Freethink original film
Four WWII veterans race against the clock to take the trip of a lifetime,
inspiring a community to appreciate their freedoms, families and lives.
- Promotional videos garnered over 5 million organic views
- Premiere broke a Guinness World Record with over 28,000 people in attendance
- Hosted 600 theatrical and community screenings around the country
- Raised $250,000 for the non-profit Honor Flight organization
- Partnered with Breitling on a branded campaign to celebrate WWII veterans
a Sundance award-winning film by Animal
A young American man moves into an Indian orphanage of HIV-positive children, finding happiness and love in the face of suffering and death.
- Built a diverse coalition of non-profit, academic, and media organizations to support the film's theatrical release
- Organized and promoted theatrical and community screenings all across the country during the 2013 holiday season
HARD ROCK HAVANA
an upcoming film co-produced by Freethink
Cuba's most popular heavy metal band emerges from years of government suppression to play the music they love for the people of a communist country in flux.
Want to learn more about projects Freethink has in the works? Or have a big idea you want to share with the world? We'd love to chat.